10:36
0
Pekalongan, Thursday 29 Jan 2009

I had been long waiting a letter from her. My friend has sent it on October 2008 than I received on January 2009, it toke very long. When I sent a letter (ordinary expenditure) just need 3 week to get there (Elizabeth Town, Kentucky,USA). I were happy at the time recived her letter. The letter contain hers photos and 2 paper with her hand writing. A nice handwriting with a palm of hand printed on the paper. I am lucky being a friend with her. My knowlegde has been getting more about daily American's life and of course made me want to go there.

Actually I realy want to go to USA and have a job on there, but after I heard USA have been economic recession, my mind has doubtful.

I belive one day I can go there. "Do not let your dream just be dream"

I have to work harder and smarter to make my firm getting bigger and of course get much money.

0 comments: