21:52
0
Computer it is my hobby since at high school

After graduated from Junior High School on the 1992 at same year I accepted as student of Saint of Bernard High School (Roman Catholic Foundation). At that time my school it is the most best on computer matters in Pekalongan City. I had got computer extracurricular on my school. As schedule computer extracurricular are twice a week. I had not satisfied as schedule just twice times so I attended it six times a week, because I getting like computer. On computer extracurricular I learned about to operate computer, using “Word Star” for typing, “Lotus123” for calculate, accountancy and excreta. Which the most I like is learned “D-Base 3 Plus” software to make programming application. I ever made a Library Information System for manage in and out book which lent by members. I also like “Basica” similarity with d-base but have difference on languages. At that time I just know DOS command, Microsoft Windows 113, Microsoft Windows 1996, Calc, Corel Draw 5, Pc tools, Print Manager (PM), Print Shop (PS), Dbase, Basica, Turbo Basica, Pascal, Instant Artist and so on.
I graduated from high school on the year 1995, at the same year I just had known “Internet”. The first and Internet Kiosk in Pekalongan City has coming up on 1995. At time when I used to chatting through “MIRC” and leave it since 2007.
Since 1998 I have business on computer matters

0 comments: