10:53
0
One day I am cycling around and sightseing my city. When I were passing one street, I looked a luxurious house with a high fiance, 2th floor and the design a romance architecture. This house must own by one rich person/familiy. What a pity, the next this house I seen a under standart house (not deserve as human house). This house not use bricks or concrate cement, just use bamboo and the floor just earth it is mean not use ceramic or cement. This house perhaps own by one poor person/family.

So ironic (contradictive). The one rich person does not care about his neighboor who living in poverty. If he/she want build a luxirious house, should build at luxurious housing complex so not make the other get jeoulesly.

The most important, on this world get an exact formula. "When any person get very rich or get food abundant, must theires any person who get very poor or difficult to get enough food"

I do not think, everybody should rich. But I just want gap (space) between the richest one and the poorest one not to far.

0 comments: