12:00
1
Two-Way Communication

Divorce Father: “Daughter, when you go back to your Mom’s house tonight, give her this envelope and tell her that since you are 18, this is the last cheque she’ll ever see from me for child support. Then, stand back and watch the expression on her face.”

Later….
Daughter: “Mom, Dad asked me to give you this envelope. He said tell you that since I’m now 18, this is the last child support payment he’ll ever have to make to you. Now I’m supposed to stand back and watch the expression on your face.”

Later….

Divorced Mother: “Next time you visit your father; tell him that after 18 years. I have decided to inform him that, he’s not your father……then, stand back and watch the expression on his face!!”

1 comments:

farinafrica said...

hehehehhee :D
poor daughter