10:14
0
From Italki's answered


I would have to feel a physical attraction towards my husband of course. Next he would have to be employed. I would get to know him to see if he was a kind, caring and loving person. Then look at the way he treats his mother, as that is a good indication as to how he would treat his wife.

Jura answered 19 hours ago Flag
-1
Best Answers

Mmm.......I think he would be foolhardy and cranky a bit. He also must be racoons-lover and has long hair.

克谢尼娅 answered 18 hours ago Flag

The most important thing would be to share the same aim/ideal/dream in life. Everything else would be secondary...

multani answered 18 hours ago Flag

The most important thing is that he loves me completly for who I am and does not desire to change me in anyway.

Beth31 answered 17 hours ago Flag


that she accepts

josep answered 17 hours ago Flag


Curly preferrably long hair... beautiful piercing eyes... soft facial traits. I get attracted to eyes.

Unconventional (I don't need person who scolds me about my behauviour the whole time), liberal, open-minded, intelligent (otherwise I would get bored in few days), healthy pessimism but still some idealism left (not naive fool who lives in land full of rainbow castles and love bears). Strong willed and has enough temper to stand up against me... I don't need slave. He needs to be prick in good way. Yeah and many common interests, same mindset and ideals. I don't need work-a-holic. I'm not really career or work oriented person so I wouldn't be able to appreciate one.

Well that mother part fails. I prefer man who has bit distant relationship with his mother if you marry mama's boy and she for one reason or another decides to be total bitch... she will turn your marriage into hell. Because the "sweet mama's boy" will always side with her against you, always believe what she says about you blabla.

Zaina answered 15 hours ago Flag

woman:
** typing a long answer to this question ** i want a man who is handsome, he should make me laugh and give me gifts like flowers and chocolate. he should love me very much, give me at least one kiss in the morning and one in the evening. he has beautiful eyes and gorgeous body. he should accept me as i am and not ask me to change anything about myself.

man:
** on the sofa drinking beer & watching tv ** are you still on the internet?! i'm already hungry, hurry up and make dinner already!

woman:
** adding ** oh, and he should also know how to cook for himself.

=)

john answered 14 hours ago Flag

there's physical and emotional attraction plus we should complement each other

luciusverus answered 13 hours ago Flag

I don't think you can say "the most reason", that's not grammatical. because we don't put 'most' in front of a noun. Maybe you can say "the most important reason"

Anyway, to answer the question, I can't say the most important one thing. There are several things I think are important. (in order of importance)

1. She should be healthy, especially mentally.
2. I would have to be physically attracted to her.
3. Responsible and caring
4. She should be somewhat cultivated, for example, she should have at least attended some college.

quagmire answered 3 hours ago Flag

0 comments: