16:40
0
The First Day by Genevieve Cicilia Elliot

October 14, 2008

Today is the first day I think I am in love.
I think this is fitting for my first blog. :)
I do not know why, but my heart choose to love someone..Someone I am not able to be with.
This has me thinking maybe my heart is a bit silly. Why choose to love someone who I
don't have a chance with? Still.. I will keep a little bit of faith, just in case my love is returned.
It is a long shot, but I think that in this world, anything might just be able to happen.
The man I am in love with is much older, another reason my heart is silly! But there is a saying..
"Love does not know age"
I wonder if this is true? Maybe so..I hope so, I really do!!
But then again.. What is love? Maybe no one knows for sure! There are different types of love?
Like.. Your love for your mother is different from your love for your wife or husband?
I think about these things too often maybe :)
Well, I will keep a light heart and hope for the best! Wish me luck!
-Elliott

0 comments: