16:48
0
By Genevieve Cicilia Elliot,Elizabeth town,Kentucky,USA

November 10, 2008

I'm really happy today!
First I woke up early and cleaned while drinking coffee.
I swept the floors and danced at the same time, silly right?
I always dance with the broom, but it does make a decent dance partner.
Then I took a shower and danced and sang more!
Who knew dancing in the shower would be so difficult? Haha!
After that I dusted the living room and guess what! I was still singing!
When I clean, I listen to old songs like Billi Holiday,
or Andy Williams's 'Can't Take My Eyes Off of You'
What a great song that is... <3
Anyway, after that I was soo tired!
I sat down and my grandfather called, he said there was mail for me!
It was from Indonesia!!! Hell yeah! I started dancing again!
My poor poor feet! I'll be sure to rest later ^_^
Anyway, what a great day! Hugs and Kisses!
-Elliott

0 comments: