00:47
0
Everybody must ever fall in love to someone. When I falling in love with women/girl not with men…..hehehe (Sorry, I’m not gay/homosexual) I feels this world seem all wonderful. When I’m going to come her home, the hearts beating faster and want to arrive her home as soon as possible.
After I arrived at my girlfriend, usually we got a light conversation such as discussing about her study or school and about ours friends. Then if any new film on cinema, we go there watch together or if no any a new film we go to café or beach. Usually we had gone back to her home not more than 10.00pm. Most Indonesian parents more restricted to their daughters.
Indonesian young people usually dating on Saturday night. The boys come to his girlfriend on around 6 pm or 7 pm.

Hurt
I ever hurt, but just little. Usually after two-three months I had forget it and found another girl.

0 comments: