16:22
0
After I had failed to enter Indonesia University in Jakarta. On the year 1996 I had accepted as civil servant on Internal Affairs Departemen. Since 1997 I had got registered one of civil servant in Pekalongan Municipalty. My NIP (Civil Servant Registered Number): 500 104 965 At that time my salary was Rp 200,000 or less more 20$ but at that time everything are cheap, as instance the price gasolin/petrol was Rp 400 or less more 0,04$ and a portion rice with side dish an eeg omelet only Rp 500 or less more 0,05$.
Since 2008 my salary Rp 2,200,000 or less more 220$ but all of prices has been changed/increased. At now the price of gasolin/petrol is Rp 4,500 or around 0,45$ and a portion rice with side dish an eeg omelet around Rp 5,000 or less more 0,5$
My career as civil servant:

On the year 1996
Passed the entrance test civil servant, compated with thousands applicant.
At that time I still taking computer course.
On the year 1997-2001
I got pledge as Indonesian Civil Servant.
My office on The Law Section Municipalty Secretary Pekalongan.
The taks was just operate computer.
At that time I studying to deepen computer subject, such as networking, programmes application and internet.
On 1998, I estabelished “Putra Jaya Komputer”. It is my own business.
On the year 2001-2003
Moved to The Informatic Technology Section on Pekalongan of Library Office.
The tasks was introducing internet to the city community, open computer operator short course and searching information which needed for people.
On the year 2002, I made my website by self.
I applied onto Comunication Science Faculty
On the year 2004-2006
Moved to The Electonic Data Office
The tasks was to support Pekalongan Municipalty about softwares/application programmes. On the year 2005, launched “Pekalongan City Website” On 2007 I had got a new head office and then every my idea or opinion has not acceptable by him.
On the year 2007
Moved to the Enviromental Office.
I had got new experienced and knowledge about enviromental matters.
On the year end 2007
Moved to the Inspectorate Pekalongan Municipalty.
The tasks was to maintained computer and entering data. At this office I got extra-salary the amount Rp 700,000 around 70$ so the total salary Rp 2,700,000 around 270$.
On the year 2008 until at now (March 2009)
Moved to th North Pekalongan Distric.
The taks is to maintaining computer and to support my colleaguas who has difficulty on computer matters.
After from this office, I do not know, where I will move again.
If I can choose, prefer move to your country.Commence business on there with you.

“before you get one big fish, you should try one small fish”

Best regards to new friends : Mellissa Basaran, from Istanbul Turkey, Ryoko from Osaka Japan and Noaha from Alexendaria Egypt.

And of course I will not forget to all my best friends who always shares each other with me until at now, such as:
Darisuren from Khovd, Mongalia
Mona Briki from Sousse,Tunisia
Sue Ellen from Kinabalu, Malaysia
Genevieve Elliot from Elizabethtown,USA
Wangjun from Tianjin, China
Farina Stokcamp from Papenburg,German
Tun Ling from Huanzho,China
Young Oak Park, Anyang City, South Korea
Nahla from Cairo,Egypt
Nguyen ti ngoc ha from Hanoi, Vietnam
Martha from Cali, Colombia
Paullete from Chile
Nicole, from Kiev, Ukraine

0 comments: