10:58
1
When I am going to my office in North Pekalongan Distric, I always through the way which side it is the cemetery/grave. One of the hero cemetery and the one another is the ordinary people cemetery.
At the time I see it, make me remembering about “death”. I just leave on this world just temporally not immortal. My body made by flesh one day after died will disappeared just remain bones. After I though that I always try everyday have to act base on religion rule but sometimes I forget to be good because nowadays worldly need always persuade me too.

Saying:
“Man death leaves his name of kindness and whatever he has contributed to this world although just a little.”

1 comments:

Mona said...

The last sentence, I like so much: “Man death leaves his name of kindness and whatever he has contributed to this world although just a little.”
Yes... everything has to do because