11:15
0
First time I attended State Elementary School (Indonesia language call “Sekolah Dasar”). At that time I accompanied by My Mother. After one week I had not afraid to come by myself.
I had very happy can got many friend. At that time I am 6 years old. The subject which made me nervous is Mathematic. I always got a bad result on Math test. On 4 grade class, I took math extension hours. Since that my math test got good result.

When I at 2 grade class, 2 girls like me. They were always given me some bread, cake, candies and so on from theirs supplies that brought from home.
Day by day they used to giving me. Maybe they very like me.
Than our head master know it. I had got reprimand. I should leave and do not care them. At that time, I just little boy not good to have relationship.

I was naughty boy, when I at 3 grade class I and with my friends sometime make annoying girls. At that time my gang always looking some beautiful girls than disturb them.

At 4 grade class, my gang sometime asking and insists another boy pay our food when at rest time coming.

I beginning learn to trade something. At 4 grade class, after from school I selling kind of snack. I toke the basket which contain traditional snack. I have to walking around to my neighborhood to offer traditional snack to any body who passing me or I go to their home.

At that time my father has deprive/fired from his office, I do not know who made him lost his job. Than my father become a driver from a travel agency in Pekalongan. My father has to do driving a minivan to take passenger from Pekalongan go to Jakarta. After in Jakarta, my father picks the passenger too, than driving back to Pekalongan. It takes 6 to 7 hours journey. He has been works as driver since around the year 1984 until now. He has not yet retired, because he has been enjoying his job as driver.
My mother is house hold. I have 2 younger sisters and 1 younger brother. Sometimes my mother get involve in Batik (Traditional Javanese Cloth) to support our economical.

0 comments: