10:46
1
Until at now I still to trying stabilize the firm.

These problems begin on the late of 2006. At that year I got some projects. The project was supply computers to some school in Pekalongan.

To get those projects I have to give money (millions) to someone who working each that school. I did it, because if not give to them, I would not get the project, it was means they would not bought computers and peripherals through me.

I had miscalculated to those projects. The profit has not enough to cover all expenses and cost, otherwise my investors withdraw their money. At that time I got confused to solve this problem. Then I asked loan from bank. Money which I got from bank to covered firm’s cost and gave to the investors.

During on the year 2007, I beginning to fix firm’s management to reduce expenses and cost. The results seem successes. But on this year has been appeared some new firm that same with me. It makes the market full of competitiveness. The sales get reduced. Sales target has not reached more. I had been trying with many ways to keep sales quantity.
At this year too, I got some buyers has not yet paid full for computers which they bought. So it made the firm’s cash flow getting worst.

Entering the year 2008, I was starting to sell some firm’s asset which not useless more to reduce costs. Then I decided focusing is the one best way to solve those problems. Since the middle on the year 2008 the firm just handles computer desktop (not included monitor display) and laptop.
Although I have been get many problems, I trying to still optimistic but occasionally I felt hopeless. Then I thought as like give up to run the firm. On this year I had got an idea willing goes to abroad/another country such likes USA, Canada or Japan. But the global financial crisis’s starting, many worker/employee has been laid off and some firm/company got bankruptcy. So made my mind suspending go to another country, at now I just with all power keep the firm running.

1 comments:

Mona said...

Waw, with trade ...
I wish you good courage and above all patience to solve all ...