20:44
0
October 22, 2008

Dear Eka,

I hope while reading this you has a smile on that xxxxxxxxx of yours. It’s taken me a while to come up with the time to write this, for that I’m sorry I’m not very good with words. I hope you’ll forgive me! You told me to write about my life, but my life is very xxxxx. I spend most of my time either playing piano or walking outside. I really love this time of year, winter. When it snow is so beautiful Eka, I just love it! Someday I’m going to build a snowman with xxxxx, We’ll give him a hat and everything!
I really hope that fate lets us meet someday; it would make me so happy! I’ll be crossing my finger and praying for it …..
So Eka, Do you like this letter? I warned you I wasn’t very skilled with words, just look at blow off centered everything is! Silly ……..
But, to be honest I really enjoy writing to you. It makes me happy. I hope to get a letter from you someday. Be sure to tell me how you’re doing and how your xxxxx. Good wishes Take care of your self dear Eka.


Love,


Little xxxxx

0 comments: