14:22
1
Time

Time run every second
Every minute
Every hour
Every day
Every month
And every years
Could not return to forward us
Time run as long as our life
Sometime up, sometime down
Time is illusion
We can spend it
But can not buy it
We can throw it
But can not save it
Time is so precious
Make your time advantageous for life
Make our life, bright in reality
Forget your bad memory, and get better today


Recently, I feels time goes by very fast. A day seems not enough.
Like just happened yesterday, at that time I playing around with my friends just thinking for joyful.
Now I have grown up. So many think in my mind, so many problems, so many activities and so many dream that I have to try to reach them.
Quote says “The future what we will to be depending from now and yesterday that we already done”

1 comments:

Mona said...

Time ... time ...
Time passes very quickly ... years and years ... sometimes we remember moments, and sometimes years go by without you feel ...
We must take every time ... it passes, will never return ...
So many benefits and benefits...
Have a nice time!!!