10:40
0
Failed to entering State Indonesia University
On the year 1995 to 1998

Year of 1995
At the moment when our school announced I get passing the final examination/test with excellent achievement with the result 2nd rank of parallel class, I was very glad. Three years as student of high school has passed finally. My school gave me an English Dictionary as a present. They were known, if I like English subject. I still keep it until now to fill-in my small library.

The last study in high school, I have dream to be as a Diplomat Officer, so I decided to try applying International Relation Affair faculty of State Indonesia University held in Jakarta.

I am very enthusiasm go to Jakarta, can’t waiting to long. Together with my love father take me go to Jakarta. I had got a lot of positive thinking; I can be student of State Indonesia University.
State University Indonesia is the best one in Indonesia.

The day I got entering test, though I can answer all question and finish it. Because I had prepared well, study harder. And then I just waited for test result announcement.

The day the announcement has come. I read an announcement paper slowly and carefully but I can not found my name on the result test list. I felt disappointed and little frustrated. My father looked at me; he has known it before I told to him. My face looked unhappy so he can guess it.
I had not yet released how this could happen to me. I though I am clever, always get good result on most subjects.

Year of 1996
I had toke computer course for one year, to depth. On the middle of the year 1996, I had applying a vacancy as civil servant on Internal Affair Department because my love mother who suggested it. Thousand applicants want to be as civil servant. The day of announcement has come. My name listed on it. I glad can passed it. On my mind, I will become a civil servant.

Year of 1997
I work as a civil servant in Pekalongan Municipality. Since that time until now I work as civil servant. The first tasks as civil servant are to operate computer. Use Microsoft Word for typing, Microsoft Excel for calculated and so on.
Since I became as civil servant my task always related on computer matters until now.

Year of 1998
I build and starting computer business. As you know my hobby is about computer matters (hard wares, soft wares, internet, and so on).
On 28th June the year of 1998, Putra Jaya Komputer beginning to operate. I became businessman.
I have been getting many friends, clients, relation through this business.

But above those, I still remains have a dream going around the world. One day I will make my dream comes true. I want make adventure riding motorcycle around the world and come to your home. I really want to see all my friends by own my eyes self.
“From Indonesia with Love”
I need sponsorship to make it.

0 comments: