12:35
0
After I as a civil servant in Pekalongan Municipality, my first job on Law Division at Municipality Secretary Office as computer operator.
I enjoyed on my duties despite of little bored. My tasks are just typing some letters.
After I have been works for 4 years on law section, suddenly one day head office of Library of Pekalongan office offering me. Here the conversation that I still remember on my mind.
At that time we met on near stair step.
Between Me and her

She: Eka, Wait…….a minute.
Eka: Yes……Madam. What can I do for you?
She: At my Library office, at now have an Internet & Technology Division. I had already known you. You have skillful and clever on computer matters. And I heard your task in the Law division just only typing letters. Would you like join to our a new division?
Eka: What kind of a new division Madam?
She: Division that take care about Internet and Computer Matters. If you accept, you will have task to maintain computers and to serve any person which want to use it.
Eka: Ok Madam, I accept it; this is for me a new challenge and of course will meet many new person.
She: Ok, I will ask as soon as to Human Resources Division for make a Decision Letter moving you on there. I hope you can more enjoy working on this division.
Eka: Yes Madam. I will do the best. Thank you very much for gave the good chance to me.
She: Ok, times is up. I must go now. Bye………
Eka:Bye……….be careful Madam.

I am very glad to be here. I deepen know to use internet and can browsing many sites to search information that need it. I still remember on September 2002, World Trade Center in USA ruined, cause hit by hijack plane. On the year 2002 I had not yet use instant messenger and Face book (my favorable social networking). Maybe Face book at that time has not yet come up. I used to chatting through MIRC. An internet access is expansive and rare in Pekalongan city.
On this division Warintek (Internet & Technology Division) I glad can parted to this division. Since 2002, when I move to another office around Pekalongan Municipality, always get held on Informatics Division.

0 comments: