12:09
1
Death

Tell about death sometimes make me afraid. Even though, I will die someday. One day if I had chatting with some my friends. At that time all of us still single (have not yet married). Mostly men in our tradition married it is will get sex.
My friend saying, ‘I do not like if I die before get married.’
After one of my friends had married then his saying, ‘I do not like if I die before my child has not yet growth up.’
Then I met someone (old man) who had growth up children. He saying,’ I do not like if I die before I saw my grandchildren has growing up.’
It is meaning most us afraid about death.
Before I died, I have to make something that will useful for any body.
I had read a quote. Say “Not looks about how long ours life in this world, but looks what we have contributed to this world.”
Although we get a short life, but we had contributed something important to this world is more precious than we have got a long life but nothing has contributed to this world.

Death will come to us unpredictable. If I die, all will be memorable and of course my blogs too. But I have not yet ready to die. I still have not yet some dreams which not reached.

1 comments:

Mona said...

Very fine words ... I felt many emotions ... it's too loud ..
Everyone thinks that happiness comes with the future when there is no more of that happiness ... today: health, surrounded by family ... friends ... what we want more! ! Hamdoullah ...
And death happens happens, we want to or not ... basically, the end, end of life ...
Inchallah and with all my heart I wish you achieve your dreams ... and whatever you want for you and what you love ...