13:13
1
I had been know her since she has came to my office at north pekalongan district around September 2008. She came with her friends, all of them from Germany. At that time they want to use our internet access. Her friends are two girls (Lea and Stefi) and one boy (Gintos)
My formerly head office (Mr Tjuk) appointed me to help them. Accidentally at my office only me who can speaks English well.
Accordingly my mind she has the most nice and cute, not only me who told this.
Actually after I met her at the first sight, I got like her but at that time I had afraid speak frankly to her. Than I almost lost contact with her, on the 4th weekend of January 2009 She has sent me message. She wrote "need an information where the place which can fix her MAC notebook". When she sent it, I still preparing will go to Semarang about business matters. So I offered her go to there together by motorcycle. Than I picked her up at her home around 2pm, 31th January 2009. And then we went together to Semarang. I so happy can riding together with her. He he he riding for 2 hours like 2 minute.
After that she made me crazy.
"I very like her" although............................................

"I could make you love me, despite of you have not yet love me.Let the time will proving and answer it to me"

1 comments:

Ninon Coemi said...

seems U're fallin' in love with her..
hi hi ^_^
cayo!!!