12:06
2
On the year 1996

On this year I lost my grand father. He passed away because complication illness.
At beginning 1st class grade elementary school to 4th class grade, I lived with my grandfather. He has contributed made my characters.
My grandfather is a policeman retirement. I had so many memorable moments with him. He used to cut my hair since I baby until has growth up. On the year 1995 He has not capable to cut my hair.
When he passed away, I feel very sad and always made me crying when I remember him. This is the first time I lost someone who I loved and cares. Almost everyday I go to the grave yard for 3 years.
As time goes by, I little forget to him. Recently, I had rarely to go grave yard to looking my grandfather’s tomb.
I always pray to GOD / LORD to give forgiveness and abolish whatever he has done on the world.

2 comments:

Mona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mona said...

Waw Falentino ...
Too many emotions ... I had chills ... waw!! Well expressed ...
Life experiences is to live ... and lose someone you love is too hard ... especially at the beginning ...
But they are there with us ... in our heart ... it comes across as ...
That God forgives him ...