10:49
0
I ever had Chinese girlfriend when at Saint Bernard High School. On the year 1992 to 1995

I got studied at state elementary school to state junior high school but after I graduated from state junior high school I entering a private high school which own by Catholic foundation. The name of my school is “Saint Bernard High School”.

On this school mostly student are Chinese descendant. In Indonesia most of Chinese descendant choose school which own by Catholic or Protestant foundation. It is been happened since Indonesian government closed all Chinese school around the year 1960’s.Why Indonesia government did that? Because at that time accordingly historical. Communism got bigger supported by China. Then on September 1965, an Indonesia Communist Party with some army that not likes Pancasila (Nation Ideology) killed all high level rank army.

Ok, back to my story. I will not continue tell about politic. Each country in this world sometime has a dark history.

At the first time I met with many Chinese around me. At that time who not knows me, they guessed I am Chinese too.
I met someone, his name Fery. He will become my one best friend. I sited beside him. One class fills in average 25 to 35 students. Now he is a general doctor in Pekalongan Hospital.

When I at class grade 10, I got 2 Chinese girls as my best friend. They are names, Wawa and Yulia. For you know, mostly Chinese who lived in Indonesia have to use Indonesian name. We always study together. And they were always given a hand to me.
Beginning 1992 I known about Computer and internet. I got lucky, because my school have a Computer laboratory. Every day I attending computer extracurricular although as formal only 2 times on 1 week. I felt in love with computer until now. At that time I had not to be computer technician or programmer. I want to be Diplomat of Embassy or something similar. My computer teacher proudly with me, because I always attending one most diligent student.
I still remember when in my city made expo event. My computer teacher asked me for demonstrates how to operate computer. He lends me a notebook. 1992 the first I touched and operated notebook.

Love…………………
I like someone, she is from rich family. Most Chinese in Indonesia are rich. The populations of Chinese Indonesian are about 3% from 250 million people. But 75% Indonesia economical handled by Chinese Indonesian.
She is from a rich family I afraid to approaching her.
Some Chinese girls like me. Than I choose one to be my girlfriend. It is funny; I rarely spent my money for dating. I always got love complications. If I like someone, she is not like me. When I not like her, she is like me.
The most Important I had got many good friends and some best friend. So I very enjoy in my school.
The most I feel very like when one my classmate or friends from another class who know me. Then invite me to attending his/her birthday party. On the birthday party always have a disco time session. When the time for disco has came then made me crazy. I moved all body and break-dance.

0 comments: