20:22
2
JAPAN
The High technology country, The Shinkansen (bullet train), & Earth quakes.
Where my young sister lives: Valentina Erni

CHINA
The Great Wall, the most populated in world, then The Hongkong actress/actor
Where my best friend & friends lives: Wangjun,Tung ling,Vave & Nana.

TAIWAN
The most center of Computer producing, wealth country, & Gadget
Where my best friend & friends lives: Sou Yin

VIETNAM
The Vietnam War, movie with title Rambo, then rice.
Where my best friend and friends lives: Ha’

USA (America)
The Liberty Statue, Super power country, Hollywood film maker
Where my best friend & friends lives: Genevieve & Stacy

MONGALIA
Jenkins Khan, Kublai Khan, & The origin of Asia race (Mongoloid)
Where my best friend & friends lives: Doctor Darisuren, Little girls Magyaa & Doctor Buba.


MALAYSIA

Indonesian worker who working here, which country at the past (before 1980’s) had behind Indonesia, but at now has been already passing, similarity language. Where my best friend & friends lives: Sue Ellen

GERMAN
Nazi, Hittler & Berlin’s wall
Where my best friend & friends lives: Farina Stockamp, Lisa Brauer, Gintos, Stefi, Alesandra, Ingga & Tina

TUNISIA
The first I met with foreigner came from Tunisia, Africa, & Desert.
Where my best friend & friends lives: Mona Briki

SOUTH KOREA
Electronic producing, Gingseng Ginger & Cellphone Where my best friend & friends lives: Young Oak Pak

COLOMBIA
One Latin America, Drugs & Rebellions
Where my best friend & friends lives: Martha Pardo

MEXICO
One Latin America, Indian people, & Spanish
Where my best friend & friends lives: Erika

CHILI
One Latin America, Spanish, & Jungle
Where my best friend & friends lives: Paulette

2 comments:

Nahla Abdul Rahman said...

peace be upon all of u
.................

i see it is a very nice post
keep on
:D

Mona said...

Thank you very much for these lines of Tunisia and about me ...
I am very happy ...

And here is my answer;
Indonesia: my first friend in this country, wisdom, water, clarity, patience, courage, kindness ... that's Eka, Falentino.