21:00
0
For Rosalia Sicha Wahyu Dwi Ningsih 1998-2002

Actually I still have a little love to you. On that time I had dream with you making a new family. On that time I had so in love with you. On that time you made so crazy about you. I had known your parents. Your parents had agreed if I were be your husband. On that time I always beside you. On that time you seemed my princesses. When I came to your home, my heart beating harder my mind flying with you. Almost every time I used to always thinking you. Almost every night I used to dream about you.

On that time too, my business need someone who can save my business. I had someone who always helping me to save my business. She has always give a hand to me. Than My mind getting changed, getting like her.

This month you will marriage, I feeling guilty to leave you.But perhaps is our destiny/fate, we can not be spouse. In fact I depth sad......your face still on my mind.

Yeah, Time always answer all. You will getting forget me cause you found someone who more love you than me.

I just wanna to say "Happy Marriage" although in my deep hearth so sad.

0 comments: