14:24
1
One upon times, I with my girlfriend

Sischa: I’m very disappointed with you! I’ve been waiting for you all night long, but you still didn’t come!
Eka: I’m so sorry honey, please forgive me.
Sischa: But why?
Eka: I have to pick my mother to the hospital, because she got a heart attack.
Sischa: You really make me sad.
Eka: I’m sorry honey, I don’t mean to do that coz I really love you.
Sischa: Yes, I know that and I love you too, but I’m afraid that I’ve never believe in your promise anymore.
Eka: I promise I’ll never make you sad again.
Sischa: Are you sure?
Eka: Yes, honey, you mean everything to me, I can’t live without you, please forgive me.
Sischa: Ok, I’ll forgive you, but remember never do those again.
Eka: Ok, I promise, so will you forgive me?
Sischa: Ok, I’ll forgive you because honestly I still love you.

1 comments:

Mona said...

Waw
A nice dialogue between Eka and Sischa
A beautiful relationship: forgiveness is necessary to establish a relationship ...
Lots of happiness for you both ...